Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The end is near...

...in a good way. Everyone asks when we are going home and, to be honest, I hadn't even asked. It really wasn't important to me in the grand scheme of things. But now that James is slowly progressing with his feedings, slooowly, we are looking at early next week. So that is super duper news. We have also gotten in with the feeding team at Kluge, which is also super duper news. His current therapist in Dallas will always be my favorite, but we'll be sticking to VA for a little while. Heck, as things stand right now, I don't really ever want to leave home again! (except maybe a vacation somewhere warm with water, sand, champagne, and no kids...maybe with a spa, a masseuse, a maid, a chef probably, a bed that doesn't raise up with buttons, HBO, a bathtub, no balloons...I digress.)

In case anyone is interested, and of course you are, go to www.mic-key.com to see what the g-tube looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment